# How Does First Response Pregnancy Test Work?
Trying to find out if you’re pregnant can be a stressful and anxious experience. Luckily, with the First Response pregnancy test you can get reliable results at home quickly and easily.
## What Is The First Response Pregnancy Test?
The first response pregnancy test is a home pregnancy test with a sensitivity of 6.3mIU/ml. This means it is able to detect the presence of hCG (the pregnancy hormone) in the urine at very low levels. The test is designed to be fast, reliable and easy to use. You simply remove the cap, place the absorbent tip into your urine for between 3 and 5 seconds and then lay it flat. The results can be read after 3 minutes.
## How Early Does It Work?
The First Response pregnancy test has been tested to detect the hormones as early as 6 days before the missed menstrual period. The accuracy rate is 99% when it is used correctly, however it is important to note that the sensitivity at this early is not as high as it would be later in the pregnancy.
## What Are The Advantages Of Using The First Response Pregnancy Test?
There are several advantages to using the First Response pregnancy test.
1. Accuracy – It boasts 99% accuracy when the instructions are followed correctly.
2. Early detection – It’s been tested to detect the pregnancy hormone as early as 6 days before the missed menstrual period.
3. Easy to use – It is designed to be fast and easy to use. All you have to do is place the absorbent tip in the urine stream and wait for the results.
4. Reliability – It’s a home pregnancy test that you can trust to give you accurate results.
5. Confidentiality – It allows you to get the results in the privacy of your own home without having to go to the doctor.
## What Are The Disadvantages Of The First Response Pregnancy Test?
1. Cost – The First Response pregnancy test is one of the more expensive tests on the market.
2. False negatives – It’s important to note that a false negative may occur at this early stage of pregnancy. If you suspect you are pregnant it’s recommended to take a second test a few days later.
3. False positives – False positives can also occur due to other medical conditions or interference.
The First Response pregnancy test is a reliable and accurate home pregnancy test that can detect the presence of the pregnancy hormone as early as 6 days before the missed menstrual period. It is easy to use and offers the ultimate comfort, convenience, and confidentiality. While it is more expensive than other home pregnancy tests, it offers a higher degree of accuracy and detection and it is easy to use.
Welcome to my fertility blog. This is a space where I will be sharing my experiences as I navigate through the world of fertility treatments, as well as provide information and resources about fertility and pregnancy.